Greetings from the hollandarc.org webmaster

  • Pete Hoffswell - N9SSA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      Hello everyone!

      Thank you for your support of the club site at
      http://www.hollandarc.org I'm excited about the
      opportunity to enhance the website to provide everyone
      more value!

      I wanted to take a moment to define my role as
      webmaster for the club. The Webmaster's task is to
      manage the flow of content onto the website. It is my
      job to:

      * make sure the site is working
      * make sure there are no broken links
      * post new content as provided by "Web Authors"
      * Pester authors when content becomes out of date
      * Enhance the website through new features to increase
      value.

      It is important to note that I do not _provide_
      content. That is the responsibility of the Web
      Authors! Board or committee members would be the
      typical Web Authors, sending in information about
      agendas, events or perhaps contest results. But note!
      Any club member can be an Web Author! If you have
      some good informaiton for the website, we hope you
      will submit it for publication.

      Note, as well, that the webmaster is not the site
      censor. Any content that could be considerend
      unappropraite for the site will first be cleared by
      the club officers.

      In the near future we will be upgrading the site to
      accept and provide information in a much more dynamic
      way. Stay tuned!

      If you have any questions or content submissions,
      please direct them via email to
      webmaster@... I will do my best to keep
      you informed of the site development via the yahoo
      group.

      Thanks again!

      73's

      Pete Hoffswell