5 wpm code learning?

  • wa8ure
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 7:19 PM
      Hello all. I took the Extra at your VE testing this past winter,
      and passed to the Extra. My wife took her tech a while back, and at
      Dayton, she wrote and past the general theory. Now we have to tackle
      the code. What method, or whose program are you using at the code
      classes? ( she doesn't want to wait till next winter!)
      By the way, many of you know me as WA8URE, but after passing the
      Extra, I had a minor mid life crisis, and changed to K8IIE. My wife
      also was changed to W8IIE, and for those of you who can really
      remember back 25 to 30 years, that was the call of the 146.76
      repeater in Grand Rapids when I was the trustee. Laryn, K8TVZ and I
      time ago.
      Also, for my version of Dayton, take a look at
      http://www.bosscher.org/dayton04.htm

      Thank you

      Tom Bosscher K8IIE (former WA8URE)