Re: [HARC] HARC - Next Meeting coming up.

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2004
      Hi Ken and HARC Members,
      I have to send my apologies in that I will be unable
      to present Part 3 of "Correct Communications
      Procedures" at the upcoming meeting. When I made the
      commitment to present Part 3, I did not know that I
      was going to break a tooth and need to have a cap
      placed at a Dentist appointment on Tuesday evening.
      I would like to reschedule and plan to present Part 3
      at next month's meeting, if this is to your approval.
      Thanks for your understanding, and I hope to see
      everyone at June's meeting.
      73,
      Rick, N8GGO.