HARC - Next Meeting coming up.

  • rafaviator
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 6:49 PM
      Tuesday will be our next H.A.R.C monthly meeting. Don't miss this!
      Invite a friend or bring along someone who has been thinking about
      becoming active in Amateur radio to share in another great evening.

      Information is as follows;-

      VENUE: Zeeland Community Hospital, Conference Room "?".

      DATE : 11th MAY, 2004

      TIME : 19h15 (sharp).

      AGENDA:

      [a] Important business matters to be discussed plus decisions
      regarding HARC's web site (Steve KC8DRM to explain). Your
      input is required.

      [b] HARC / ARRL convention progress (only 6 months to go).

      [c] Tulip Time report back

      [d] Part 3 of "Correct Communications Procedure" presented by
      Rick N8GGO

      [e] Another bumper edition of Jim KC8KE's famous 50 / 50 draw.

      [f] Break for coffee / donuts, social fellowship

      [g] The REAL secrets behind good HF DX'ing - presented by
      Jim KC8KE

      We look forward very much to seeing you all on Tuesday night.

      73's and 88's,

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      H.A.R.C President
    • Rick Elushik
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 7:59 PM
        Hi Ken and HARC Members,
        I have to send my apologies in that I will be unable
        to present Part 3 of "Correct Communications
        Procedures" at the upcoming meeting. When I made the
        commitment to present Part 3, I did not know that I
        was going to break a tooth and need to have a cap
        placed at a Dentist appointment on Tuesday evening.
        I would like to reschedule and plan to present Part 3
        at next month's meeting, if this is to your approval.
        Thanks for your understanding, and I hope to see
        everyone at June's meeting.
        73,
        Rick, N8GGO.