For Sale

  • Bill Rininger
    Message 1 of 22 , May 6 5:29 PM
      I have the following for sale:
      -Icom 736 with matching speaker
      -Rohn BX64 64' self supporting tower.
      This tower is standing and will need to be taken down.

      If you want to make an offer call me at 616-786-3964 or email me.

      Thanks
      Bill
      N8UXB
    • radioboy1950
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 7, 2005
        2 Simpson 260 mirrored-scale VOMs...one with leads and good condx, one
        without leads, case was cracked but has been glued. These are classic
        meters. Contact Fuzzy, KA8FQS
      • Ernest Lloyd
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 7, 2005
          radioboy1950 <radioboy1950@...> wrote:
          2 Simpson 260 mirrored-scale VOMs...one with leads and good condx, one
          without leads, case was cracked but has been glued. These are classic
          meters. Contact Fuzzy, KA8FQS

          What ranges do they have and how much do you want for them?

          Ernie, W8EL

        • Jt
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 28, 2006
            I have the following items for sale
            Kenwood TS-520S 10-160 transceiver
            MC-50 Desk Mic
            AT-200 tuner
            VFO-820 ext vfo
            A set of the 3 tubes used in the output (new in box)
            Comes with manual
            Asking $300 or best offer
            Have too many radios

            Jim Tibbitts N8CTL
            616-394-1272

          • Jim Tibbitts
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 5, 2006
              I have the following radios for sale.

              Kenwood TM-V7A Dual band mobile $275.00
              Programing Cord and software included

              Radio Shack HTX-202 $90.00
              Extra nicad pack and alkaline pack
              speaker mic

              Icom IC-2100 $100.00

              All radios are like new, and have manuals
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 12, 2008
                I have the following equipment for sale

                Icom 735 in very good condition
                Complete with Icom power supply, mic, and manual and original boxes
                asking $250.00 obo

                Yaesu 7800 dual band mobile
                w/Mic, mobile mounting bracket, power cord, and computer program cable and software
                asking $165.00 obo

                Jim N8CTL
                394-1272

              • Jim
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 24, 2009
                  I have a Dual-Band HT for sale
                  Yaesu FT-50RD dual band HT with the wall charger, manual, and the drop-in quick charger
                  Asking $120.00 or best offer
                  All boxes included at no extra charge

                  Jim Tibbitts N8CTL
                  call 405-4760

                • Steve Batema
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 29, 2010
                    Drake 2-b receiver with 2-b Q multiplier/speaker..Very good condition..10 through 80 meters..includes crystals for wwv 10mhz and 18 mhz (warc) bands..Super audio..original manual...$250.00

                    Drake tr-3 transceiver 10 through 80 meters..300 watts pep...150 to 160 watts output...comes with ac-3 power supply.....dc-3 power supply...tuner desk mic..heath hand mic...extra set NOS tubes

                    4-12ba6
                    2-12by7a
                    2-12ax7a
                    1-6aq5a
                    2-6au6a
                    2-6gy6
                    2-oa2
                    8-12jb6 finals......Tubes worth $200 plus...very good condition..typical drake audio
                    original manual.........all connecting cables.....$400.00
                    Can come and try out.............Call Steve AK8A  616-836-7322
                     ..

                  • Eric Repaal
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 28, 2010
                      All,
                      I have a a Yeasu 757 for sale. Box and owners manual $400 or best offer.

                      Thanks,
                      Eric KC9DZG
                    • Phil Van Huis
                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 14, 2011
                        Hello,

                        I Have for sale, a Kenwood TS-450S Tranceiver (HF+6M) with built in autotuner.  Asking $500.00
                        Contact me at k8pvh@...

                      • Jim Dolson
                        Message 11 of 22 , Mar 14, 2011
                          Hi Phil.

                          Sorry,  gave you home number, not cell.  Please try me at 616-405-3267.

                          Jim

                          On Mar 14, 2011, at 10:43 AM, "Phil Van Huis" <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

                          Hello,

                          I Have for sale, a Kenwood TS-450S Tranceiver (HF+6M) with built in autotuner.  Asking $500.00
                          Contact me at k8pvh@...

                        • Rick Elushik
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 29, 2011
                            I have two MFJ antenna tuners for sale:

                            MFJ 949D, 300 watt, 160 thru 10 meters, with built in dummy load. This is the older version of MFJ's 949E. In great shape and works very well on coax fed, balanced feedline, and long wire antennas. Asking: $75.00

                            MFJ 969, 300 watt w/roller inductor, 160 thru 6 meters, with built in dummy load. This tuner is almost brand new and allows for finer tuning than a switched inductor can offer. Looks and performs great. Asking: $175.00

                            For further information on these tuners, see the MFJ adds.

                            I'm selling these two tuners, not because of any problems or because I don't like them (they both perform their jobs exceptionally well), but because I want to purchase an auto tuner for my Yaesu station.

                            If interested, please call at: 616-748-5693 H, or 616-212-1859 C, or respond direct to me at richarde_97@....

                            Thanks and 73,
                            Rick, N8GGO.
                          • Brian Brethauer
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
                              Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736.  Here are the features:

                              Features
                              • All Mode
                              • Analog S/RF Meter
                              • 180-6 Meters
                              • 1 Hz Tuning
                              • VOX Function
                              • IF Notch
                              • 10 Hz Display
                              • Automatic Antenna tuner
                              • Memory Keyer
                              • 101 Memories
                              • CW Keyer
                              • Pass Band Tuning
                              • Keypad
                              • 10 Memo pads
                              • Noise Blanker
                              • Lock

                              This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply.  I unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided to part with it.  I would like $500 or a reasonable offer.  I will bring it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the past.)  I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.

                              Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
                              email: bbreth@...
                              home phone: 777-0377

                            • kd8lzu
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
                                Just curious why have you not been doing much HF, Brian? Is it a lack of time, or are there other areas of ham radio that are more interesting to you?

                                --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Brian Brethauer <bbreth@...> wrote:

                                > Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736. Here are the features:
                                >
                                > Features
                                >
                                > * All Mode
                                > * Analog S/RF Meter
                                > * 180-6 Meters
                                > * 1 Hz Tuning
                                > * VOX Function
                                > * IF Notch
                                > * 10 Hz Display
                                > <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736disp.jpg>
                                > * Automatic Antenna tuner
                                >

                                > * Memory Keyer
                                > * 101 Memories
                                > * CW Keyer
                                > * Pass Band Tuning
                                > * Keypad <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736key.jpg>
                                > * 10 Memo pads
                                > * Noise Blanker
                                > * Lock
                                >

                                > This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply. I
                                > unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided
                                > to part with it. I would like $500 or a reasonable offer. I will bring
                                > it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like
                                > to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the
                                > past.) I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.
                                >
                                > Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
                                > email: bbreth@...
                                > home phone: 777-0377

                              • Brian Brethauer
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
                                  A ham radio friend of mine (KA8CLD) is trying the out my IC-736 that I put up for sale this morning. (Cal is wheel chair bond and needs to make sure the radio can meet his needs.)  So for now it is considered sold, I am letting him use it for a  week.

                                  Thanks to all,
                                  Brian
                                  KD8ANU
                                • rcas41
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014
                                    Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

                                    $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

                                    Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
                                    (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

                                    B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
                                    MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
                                    Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
                                    Ham Keyer HK5A
                                    Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
                                    Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
                                    2 Old Vibroplex Keys
                                    Homemade Digital Freq Counter
                                    Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
                                    PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
                                    Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                    Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                    Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

                                    Rich Castle
                                    N9BU
                                    Zeeland
                                    616-741-5830
                                  • Joe DeKock
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014

                                      I'll take the power supply

                                      --
                                      Joe DeKock

                                      On Apr 5, 2014 2:44 PM, <rcas1599@...> wrote:

                                      Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

                                      $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

                                      Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
                                      (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

                                      B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
                                      MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
                                      Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
                                      Ham Keyer HK5A
                                      Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
                                      Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
                                      2 Old Vibroplex Keys
                                      Homemade Digital Freq Counter
                                      Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
                                      PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
                                      Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                      Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                                      Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

                                      Rich Castle
                                      N9BU
                                      Zeeland