Re: [HARC] HARC hats

  • Alan Beagley
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      OK. Thanks, Jim. Where and when can I get it from you? And how much?

      Alan AB2OS

      On 05/02/04 11:55 am Jim Lamberts put fingers to keyboard and launched
      the following message into cyberspace:

      > Alan I have 2 hats left, I can put you name on one if you like let me know
      > KC8KE Jim.

      > I have consistently managed to arrive at club meetings without cash or
      > checkbook to purchase a HARC hat.
      >
      > Where can I get one now to wear for Tulip Time communications duties?
    • Jim Lamberts
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Alan I have 2 hats left, I can put you name on one if you like let me know
        KC8KE Jim.
        I have consistently managed to arrive at club meetings without cash or
        checkbook to purchase a HARC hat.

        Where can I get one now to wear for Tulip Time communications duties?

        Alan AB2OS

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Alan Beagley
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2004
          OK, Jim. That sounds good. I can pick it up when I pick Jonathan up from
          school this afternoon -- but I'll call before I show up.

          73 Alan

          On 05/04/04 02:31 am Jim Lamberts put fingers to keyboard and launched
          the following message into cyberspace:

          > Alan I can take one to work if you get this in time its Lamberts on Michigan
          > ave. cost is $10.00. Call me there at 396-1431
        • Jim Lamberts
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2004