My Dads HF gear estate

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi All:

      My Dad, first licensed as N3PBO in Pennsylvaina, and who
      currently holds the call KC8ATL Bought a nice set-up for
      HF shortly after he moved to Michigan. Also shortly after
      he moved to Michigan his health took a turn for the worse
      with congestive heart failure and kidney disease (he is on
      dalisys 3 days a week right now).

      The gear listed below is offered for sale on his behalf
      and I have it at my QTH for inspection. He laid out some good money
      for this stuff and I would venture to bet that it has less than 20 hours
      of use on it. It is all A-1 mint equipment in perfect condition that needs
      a new home. So, without further delay heres the stuff listed with current
      AES prices......

      Yaesu FT-840 currently listed with AES at $579.99 (Dad paid $798.95)

      with the FM-747 FM unit (installed by ME) listed with AES at $62.99 (Dad
      paid $98.95)

      FC-800 auto tuner for the FT-840 listed with AES at 439.00 (Dad paid
      $469.95)

      Total package at current AES prices today $1082.97 (Dad paid $1363.85)

      Selling whole package for $700.00 or best offer. This is some good stuff
      and I think a good deal with the included tuner. I have the original
      box and manual
      for the rig and the manual for the tuner. HF rig has the hand mic. If
      you are interested
      e-mail me or give me a call with your questions and/or offers or to set
      a time to see the
      goodies.

      Thanks for your time,

      Peter venlet, N8YEL