RE: [HARC] Harc Meeting - Tour

  • The Aviator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Hellow Ron,

      from my original posting on this reflector. It is still set for 19h00 today
      (Tuesday) at Westshore Mall on US 31 heading North (on their J.C Penny
      side). Reason why we are meeting there first is simply in order to 'car
      pool' before proceeding on to Grand Haven.

      Talk-in at Westshore parking lot will be on 147.060, departure for Grand
      Haven shall take place shortly after that. Central Dispatch, according to a
      recent call I put in to their Director, is handicap accessible.

      We look forward to having you join us this evening.

      73's

      KEN ZR5AAD/W8
      HARC President