EEPROM

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      The club has a need to make a copy of a 28C64. Anyone have access to a
      reader/programmer?

      Laryn K8TVZ

      Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
    • Jon Brockmeier KB8SWB
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        I think my burner will do it. What is it for?

        Jon

        Quoting Laryn Lohman <larynl@...>:

        > The club has a need to make a copy of a 28C64. Anyone have access to a
        > reader/programmer?
        >
        > Laryn K8TVZ

        73's
        KB8SWB, Jon

      • Jack Tiggleman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Laryn...let me check at work. We had one not too long ago. Never used it myself, but there are guys that can.
          Let me know if John Bok's won't work.
          Fuzzy