Re: just joined and newsletter commentary

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Fuzzy -

      You must be approved as a member of the list before you can post.
      That is probably why you didn't see the post buttons.

      We use group membership approval to keep list spammers out pretty
      nicely.

      73

      Pete # 9

      --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Tiggleman" <radiowizard50@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hi...this is Fuzzy, KA8FQS. Just got signed up...this is not like
      the other yahoo groups I'm in, as those you can post and send right
      from the group site. Wondered what was up as I didn't see the post
      message button on here.
      > Now, as you all may or may not know, last year I agreed to take
      over the production of the RST newsletter. You may have noticed there
      have been none issued. Sorry. Been busy, and then the rest of the
      time just forgetful.
      > Here's the question I pose. If I can get going on this, would you
      like every other month, or quarterly? I belong to radio clubs that
      send quarterly newsletters. I would support quarterly as it would
      give me more time to get articles to include. Many of the important
      updates are on the web anyway, but the advanced stuff would be
      included.