Re: [HARC] just joined and newsletter commentary

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      I want it weekly!!!!

      Chuckles
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jack Tiggleman" <radiowizard50@...>
      To: <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 1:12 PM
      Subject: [HARC] just joined and newsletter commentary

      > Hi...this is Fuzzy, KA8FQS. Just got signed up...this is not like the
      other yahoo groups I'm in, as those you can post and send right from the
      group site. Wondered what was up as I didn't see the post message button on
      here.
      > Now, as you all may or may not know, last year I agreed to take over the
      production of the RST newsletter. You may have noticed there have been none
      issued. Sorry. Been busy, and then the rest of the time just forgetful.
      > Here's the question I pose. If I can get going on this, would you like
      every other month, or quarterly? I belong to radio clubs that send quarterly
      newsletters. I would support quarterly as it would give me more time to get
      articles to include. Many of the important updates are on the web anyway,
      but the advanced stuff would be included.
      > Anyway, will consider all opinions, and may bring this up later to the
      club in general.
      > 73 de KA8FQS

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jack Tiggleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        Yer just terrible funny, Chuckles...har dee har har.
        Fuzzy