just joined and newsletter commentary

  • Jack Tiggleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi...this is Fuzzy, KA8FQS. Just got signed up...this is not like the other yahoo groups I'm in, as those you can post and send right from the group site. Wondered what was up as I didn't see the post message button on here.
      Now, as you all may or may not know, last year I agreed to take over the production of the RST newsletter. You may have noticed there have been none issued. Sorry. Been busy, and then the rest of the time just forgetful.
      Here's the question I pose. If I can get going on this, would you like every other month, or quarterly? I belong to radio clubs that send quarterly newsletters. I would support quarterly as it would give me more time to get articles to include. Many of the important updates are on the web anyway, but the advanced stuff would be included.
      Anyway, will consider all opinions, and may bring this up later to the club in general.
      73 de KA8FQS

    • Pete Hoffswell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 4:52 AM
        Hi Fuzzy -

        You must be approved as a member of the list before you can post.
        That is probably why you didn't see the post buttons.

        We use group membership approval to keep list spammers out pretty
        nicely.

        73

        Pete # 9

        --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Tiggleman" <radiowizard50@c...>