Re: [HARC] Ham Radio stores?

  • scott.a.hansen@jci.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Sounds like an opportunity for some young entrepreneur to start up a West Michigan Store!
      :)
      73
      AB8JS
      Scott

      ----- Forwarded by Scott A Hansen/NA/Johnson_Controls on 02/02/2004 08:07
      AM -----

      ab2os@...
      01/30/2004 08:21 PM
      Please respond to k8daa

      To: k8daa@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: Re: [HARC] Ham Radio stores?

      I don't know about RS connectors, but I didn't think their coax was
      rated very highly. Anyway, I was thinking of Times LMR400 or similar,
      not just RG-8, no matter how good a version of RG-8 it is.

      Alan AB2OS

      On 01/30/04 06:42 pm Jim put fingers to keyboard and launched the
      following message into cyberspace:

      > You can buy parts like that at Radio Shack

      > Where do people buy their ham radio supplies around here? I don't mean
      > big stuff like rigs, but coax, connectors, etc. -- stuff that isn't
      > worth paying shipping costs and waiting for.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/