licensing class sign-ups

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
      Greetings:

      A couple of weeks ago I received a message from someone named Josh (from the Hudsonville area, I think) who wanted to sign up for the licensing class. This is all I know about the prospective student. If anyone can tell me his last name and/or a phone number, let me know. I would like to confirm him and make a contact with him.

      Thanks,

      Several other people have told me they want to be on the class list but have not sent the registration form and the $20 fee. If you could do that, it would be appreciated. For the form, go to www.hollandarc.org and download it. Make the check payable to the Holland Amateur Radio club.

      NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALREADY LICENSED AND WANT TO STUDY THE CODE, THERE IS NO FEE EXCEPT THE COST OF PRACTICE CASSETT OR DISC. (MINIMAL COST)

      73,

      Ed, KF8EV

    • Josh
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
        Hey this is Josh i have a book i have been studying and i am feeling
        comfortable with taking the test do you know where and when the next
        test date is. Thanks
        Josh, Hudsonville
      • Dale Pausinga
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
          GARA has a test every second Friday of the month. The Lowell Hamfest is
          Saturday Jan 3,

          Dale W8VBV web page http://www.qsl.net/w8vbv

          Hey this is Josh i have a book i have been studying and i am feeling
          comfortable with taking the test do you know where and when the next
          test date is. Thanks
          Josh, Hudsonville

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cvnldq3/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroup
          web/S=1705063108:HM/EXP=1071875724/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defa
          ult?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupmai
          l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=481937223>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links