2004 SKYWARN Training

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      For your advanced planning and schedule adjustment in advance (please pass on to all that may be interested):

      The Ottawa County SKYWARN Training will be Thursday 3/25/2004 at 7:00 PM.

      The location will be announced as we get closer to the training date.

      The NWS is making several changes to their program this year, with more emphasis on storm feature identification and less on storm mechanics. A shortened timeframe and the use of more video is also planned.

      More will follow as we approach March. For now, winter storm awareness and snowfall reports will soon be in order.

      Best regards to all,

      Rick Elushik, N8GGO.
      Ottawa County SKYWARN Coordinator.