cb to 10m

  • jdg45072003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
      Does any one know how to convert a cb into a 10m radio, and do you
      need a certan type of cb.
      Thanks, Josh
      Hudsonvelle, MI
    • Art Van*Wyhe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
        Josh, I have done several of those a few years ago. I
        have the plans which uses the Hygain board (will work
        on some other boards)which converts them to FM and
        includes a noise operated squelch and digital channel
        readout. I may have a crystal for that conversion. I
        still have a couple of the conversions that I built.
        Art K0TWB
        --- jdg45072003 <dvollink@...> wrote:
        > Does any one know how to convert a cb into a 10m
        > radio, and do you
        > need a certan type of cb.
        > Thanks, Josh
        > Hudsonvelle, MI

      • CHUCK RICH
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
          Try a Google search. Enter " convert CB to Ham" or "Convert CB to
          10-Meters"
          There are many sites with this info. Once you get there you can enter the
          name brand of the CB you want to convert.

          Chuck, W8GCW
          "THERE' IS STILL HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR"
          THE HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUB OFFERS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMMUNITY
          SERVICE THROUGH COMMUNICATIONS, AS WELL AS A SUPER HOBBY THAT WILL LAST A
          LIFETIME.
          Check us out at www.HollandARC.org/