Re: [HARC] Irlp and the 443 machine

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      You guys are amazing. Thanks for a great job.
      Robert Eller emailed me yesterday and wanted an update --- He should be
      happy with this news.

      73 and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

      Chuck, W8GCW
      "THERE' IS STILL HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR"
      THE HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUB OFFERS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMMUNITY
      SERVICE THROUGH COMMUNICATIONS, AS WELL AS A SUPER HOBBY THAT WILL LAST A
      LIFETIME.
      Check us out at www.HollandARC.org/