RE: [HARC] Call Sign

  • John Wehmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
      Nope, you do not need to have a radio when you receive your license.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
        How can i find out about hamfests i still need a radio and am
        looking for a reliable preferably moble radio.
        Thanks, Josh
        Hudsonville Mi
      • James N
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
          http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html

          The next one that I know of is east of Grand Rapids in Lowell, MI on Jan 3rd 2004
          After that, the next one in the area is in Marshall, MI by Battle Creek on March 20th 2004

          If you can't wait for a hamfest, you can mail order, or even make a trip to ComDaC in St Joseph,
          MI.

          http://www.comdac.com/

          Are there any others that I'm missing?

          James KB9NUR