Re: [HARC] worker for the hamfest remember

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      I have two brand new FRS radios....no batteries, but will try to get a
      supply on the way to Zeeland this afternoon.

      Chuck
      "THERE'S HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR" THIS WEEKEND AT THE
      HUGE 2003 MICHIGAN STATE ARRL CONVENTION IN HOLLAND AND ZEELAND. OVER 200
      TABLES, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE DISPLAYS OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS,
      FORUMS, VE TESTING, DXCC CHECKING, AND A GREAT LIST OF DOOR PRIZES.
      OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 1, 2003
      ONLY A FEW TABLES REMAINING..
      SEE YOU THERE....!!!!
      Check our web site for fast developing