Amateur Radio Class being offered.

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      An amateur radio technician licensing class will be offered at Allendale High School. It will start Next Tuesday September 30, and go for the next 5 weeks. The last class will be the last Tuesday before the state convention. Students will hopeful test at the convention.

      The class will start at 7:00 pm in room 308 at Allendale High School. The best way to find my room with all the construction, is to come in on the north drive off of 68 ave. (That is the second drive if you are coming from the south.) Drive into the front parking lot and follow it all the way around until you get to a narrow road on the north side of the school. This road is clearly marked "DO NOT ENTER", believe it or not, enter here. Follow the drive around to the back of the school by the loading dock. Drive slow you are going the wrong way. The other end of this drive is closed for construction, but people may also be coming out of this area. When you get back to the loading dock, park by the basketball courts. Walk up into the grass towards the building. Between stretched between the loading dock and the north wing of the building is a set of antenna wires. Follow them to the door. That is the classroom that I will be teaching in.

      There is no sign up, but you must be there for the first class. Cost of the class will depend on if you want a book or not. I recommend getting the book. We will take orders for them on the first night. Figure $20.00 for the book. You will get some change back.
      Any questions email me at: bbreth@...

      If anyone would like to help, even for just one night please let me know.

      BRIAN BRETHAUER
      KC8NPH