Surplus - not ham gear

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Due to a renovation project in my studio, I have the following available. Must get these things out of the way.

      Yamaha 2404 audio console. Beautiful, but too big for the present situation. 24 inputs and four outputs, inserts, all the bells and whistles and leather padded wrist rest. Will sell for $ 800.oo, or even trade for equal board with smaller footprint. (Mackie , Peavey, etc.) Great for church or auditorium. Very little difference from the new ones.

      Two Pioneer dual cassette decks. Hardly used. I intended these for audio duplication but don't do enough of that kind of work to warrant keeping them.

      Several Haworth tables. Would be good for ham operating table.

      There will probably be more coming up as the project progresses.

      Large shelf unit for use on a table. Adjustable shelves make this great for all your ham radio gear.

      Chuck, W8GCW

      "THERE'S HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR"
      MICHIGAN STATE ARRL CONVENTION AND SUPER SWAP
      HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
      HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
      OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 1, 2003
      PRIME SPACE GOING FAST. ORDER NOW.
      Watch our web site for fast developing news on Hamfest events,
      changing daily.
      Check us out at www.HollandARC.org/