Re: Amateur License Plate

  • dwp49423
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2003
      If I'm not mistaken, there is a recurring $2/year charge for an
      amateur plate. The $5 extra for the bridge plate is a one time fee.

      Not sure when Michigan added the "Amateur Radio" along the left hand
      side but at least it tries to explain that our plates aren't vanity
      style (have had two co-workers think my call sign only plate had some
      nature reference).

      David
      N8UJH