New Website

  • wd8puo2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hi all:
      Take a look at my new website and let me know what you think.

      I have included downloads for the latest version of the SQUIRL Field
      Day logger, so if you plan on using your lpatop on Field Day, or if
      you just want a great little logging program...download it.

      I have also included Digipan download for PSK31 and an awesome SSTV
      download.

      At Field Day, I will be show-casing my latest Miniature Magenetic
      Loop Antenna for 15m/17m/20m/30m/40m. I have included a pdf article
      of mine that has been published by Elecraft, on how to build
      Miniature Magenetic Loops.

      The link is: http://www.qsl.net/wd8puo/

      David Posthuma, WD8PUO