Amateur Equipmet for sale

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2003
      Leaves

      Lewis Stone contacted me and asked if I could let ham's know that he has the following equipment for sale. Please contact Lewis for details

      His phone number is 231-873-7720

      ICOM 2719

      ICOM 2000H

      RADIO SHACK HTX212 2M

      ICOM 24AT

      ICOM W31A

      ICOM 737 WITH FILTERS FL52A AND FL100 (FINALS APPEAR TO BE BAD)

      Quantum 12V battery

      MFJ 817 144/440 Wattmeter

      MFJ 969 Versa Tuner

      Alfa Delta DXCC antenna

      Astron RS-20M Power Supply

      Astron RS-35M Power Supply

      Condition of the equipment is unknown to me but you can call Lewis for any details. Lewis no longer has internet so you will need to call. Thanks

      Dave, N8UKH