RE: [HARC] Red Cross Communications Unfilled Positions

  • John Wehmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 9:12 AM
      You can put me down for either Wednesday or Thursday. If you still need
      help on Saturday, I'll do that to. I have a HT with spare batteries and a
      mobile.

      John WB9JSR/8
      Port Sheldon
      616-847-6409

      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2003
        I am available for Saturday. Let me know if you need a position filled. I have worked Red Cross (Civic Center) in the past.

        Ron
        kc8mva

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7 7:31 PM
          Thank you to all those who have contacted me and offered to help out.
          We still have a number of positions that need to be filled for Red
          Cross communications support of Tulip Time, May 5th, 6th, & 8th.

          Steve Whitcomb, KC8DRM, engineer@... is coordinating the
          communication support for the Parade Marshals. He is in communication
          with the Hams who will be assisting with that effort directly.
          2004 HARC TULIP TIME PARADE RED CROSS COMMUNICATION SUPPORT

          *Wednesday, May 5th 12-Noon* Report rain or shine at the Ottawa
          County Red Cross Building 270 James St. for transport to the parade
          area.

          *Thursday, May 6th 12-Noon* Report rain or shine at the Ottawa County
          Red Cross Building 270 James St. for transport to the parade area.

          *Friday, May 7th* -Rain date for Wednesday and Thursday parades.

          *Saturday, May 8th 11am* Report rain or shine to the Holland High
          School Gym, 600 Van Raalte Ave. For sign-in, assignment and
          orientation. Parking will be provided in the back of the school.