9157Re: [HARC] need help programing the offset

  • Jason Blakley
    May 1, 2013
      I'm not sure which software you are trying to use, but I recommend a program called CHIRP. Works great and it's free. I used it for both my Baufeng and Wouxun radios. In fact I programmed both radios with the same channel lineup.

      --
      Jason

      Sent from my iPod

      On May 1, 2013, at 2:09 PM, kd8uhi <underwater4me2003@...> wrote:

      Just wondering if anyone knows how to program the offset on a baofeng uv5r. I am trying to program in the 146.500 with the 1 mhz offset. I tried using the programming disk and Manuel settings but with no luck. I just cannot get the offset to stay. Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Gilbert Flores
      KD8UHI

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic