      From: kd8uhi <underwater4me2003@...>
      To: k8daa@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:09 PM
      Subject: [HARC] need help programing the offset
      Inbox (0)

      Just wondering if anyone knows how to program the offset on a baofeng uv5r. I am trying to program in the 146.500 with the 1 mhz offset. I tried using the programming disk and Manuel settings but with no luck. I just cannot get the offset to stay. Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

      Gilbert Flores

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic