1Re: k8daa list server

  • Pete (N9SSA)
    Dec 15, 2000
      Hi Steve.

      Listbot got swallowed up by microsoft, egroups goes to Yahoo.

      I actually trust and like yahoo more!

      I think we have a number of hams that would find the chat room and file
      sharing to be great.

      I think we should probably do it. Maybe I'll do it on Monday?

      N9SSA - Pete Hoffswell
      Holland, MI - EN62wt - 42.79N 86.15W
      n9ssa@... http://www.qsl.net/n9ssa
      QRP-L #2109