1807licensing class

  • Ed Heyboer
    Jan 12, 2005
      Initial response to the licensing class for this year has been real slow. Only a couple of people actually called me to get on the student list. but after last nights club meeting, we decided to put the word out once again.

      If you know anyone that is interested, please have them call me. I will explain the where, when, what etc.

      For those of you who want to be a part of a "extra" level study group, call Ernie, W8EL.He will mentor and coach those who want to study together. He has also volunteered to send practice code for those who want to master the cw part. Thanks Ernie.

      For any questions, call me at 772-4811. (daily until 11:00 pm.)

      73,

      Ed, KF8EV