Logo Design

  • clouston_enterprises
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Logo Design
      I just recently had my logo redone by a company I found on the
      internet called lokologodesign.com, I have to say I was really
      impressed with their work. They made my logo exactly the way i wanted
      and they did a really nice job on my business cards as well. I
      thought I might pass that info to you guys in case your thinking of
      getting a logo done I am sure you will be impressed with the results.
      Here is the link to their site:
      http://www.lokologodesign.com/
      Have a good week!