K5 Power Cord

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hi all,

      I want to buy a (replacement) power cord for my K5. The plug on the side of the K5 is be a 2-hole female unearthed connector.

      Can someone tell me the correct technical name of this connector,
      or give me an url where I can buy the right cable.

      While searching the internet I ran into the "IEC C9 Connector".
      Can someone confirm that this is the right connector ?

      Greetings,
      Peter Joosten
    • tomlinson6050@roadrunner.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        ---- Peter <peter.joosten@...> wrote:

        =============
        Hi all,

        I want to buy a (replacement) power cord for my K5. The plug on the side of the K5 is be a 2-hole female unearthed connector.

        Can someone tell me the correct technical name of this connector,
        or give me an url where I can buy the right cable.

        While searching the internet I ran into the "IEC C9 Connector".
        Can someone confirm that this is the right connector ?

        IIRC that is correct. Also, HOSA has the two-pin power cords - great quality and cheaper than electronic stores.

        Bill Tomlinson (rhino)

      • Tommy Priakos
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
          Interesting, mine is the three-pin "kettle lead" type.
          I bought mine int the States.

          Tommy
        • Frederik
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011