"Super" Memory card

  • Michael Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hi group. I just joined. My K5 interest is up, as I've just
      resurrected my K5 & K5m. And, I just had an idea. It would be nice to
      have a K5 memory card, but better than the original, such that it had
      higher capacity (8-16 banks maybe), and permanent memory (flash)
      instead of battery RAM (I assume that's what the original uses; I
      don't have one). I could probably design a card like this. Anyone
      interested? I'm guessing I could sell it for somewhere around $90.

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Michael Dunn
      Cantares Electronic Design and Consulting
      Kitchener, ON, Canada
      (519) 744-9395
      inquiries@...
      http://www.cantares.on.ca/
    • Beowolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010

        Michael,

        I have worked on many sounds for the K5 and it would really be great to be able to access the majority of them on one card. That truly would be amazing if you think you could do that and I would be very interested. Thanks.

        Bruce