Re: [k5synth] PC editor for the big dino

  • John Clegg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      Do a google on "Steem Engine" - I believe this lets you run Atari
      programs on the PC.
      In theory you can then run Atari software for K5 available from here:-

      www.kfuenf.org/KAWAI.*K5*/index.html

      vogel22 wrote:
      > Hello, amigos, this time I'm asking for your help: Have you ever seen some PC Editor for the k5? I mean something that I could use whitout spending money, obviously. I've tried to use a cracked Midi Quest and I've found the problem that the program was perfectly installed, but later when I want to add some instrument, the fucking program found nothing; so, I never could to get the correct layout ....
      >
      > Thanks in advance. Keep tweaking that harmonix ...

    • Alvaro Correa
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
        Thanks! I'll try this. Best regards

        vogel22 wrote:
        > Hello, amigos, this time I'm asking for your help: Have you ever seen some PC Editor for the k5? I mean something that I could use whitout spending money, obviously. I've tried to use a cracked Midi Quest and I've found the problem that the program was perfectly installed, but later when I want to add some instrument, the fucking program found nothing; so, I never could to get the correct layout ....
        >
        > Thanks in advance. Keep tweaking that harmonix ...

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)