Re: Samples to K5?

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      I found this software from 1988 called 'Pro Sample Editor', made by Marc Grauss for JCD Midi Softs...

      it should be able to edit and send samples to the following samplers: Akai S900; Roland S550, S330, S50; Sequential Circuits Prophet 2000; Ensoniq EPS...

      apparently, using midi sample dump, also the Prophet VS and our Kawai K5 could be used...
      I haven't tried it, anyway I think it won't hurt to try it...

      the original file was an atari disk image type... you can find it here or here; I copied the files with STEem and put them in a folder.... the zipped file is now available for download in the files section...

      to start using the program, anyway, one has to use .smp sample files, otherwise not much can be done (actually, nothing...)

      Fabio

      p.s.
      the program is in french, anyway... no big problem I think...