Hi! just got a K5!

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2010
      Hi guys!

      I just got a K5, at last! I was thinking about buying one of those old beasts since a long time; anyway, during the last 5 years I bought myself a K1m, a K3 and a K4r (well, those and a few other synths)...
      now almost half my studio consists of Kawai synthesizers :)

      Fabio

      p.s.
      I'm the moderator for:

      I think some of you are in these groups too!
    • bill bigrig
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2010
        Howdy,

        If you run across an extra circuit board for the display and data wheel, (unfortunately, the main board), I'm interested.
        Rig
      • Beowolf
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2010

          Hi,

          Just so I am clear are you asking for the main board as well as the display and data wheel?

          I have a K5 I started using for spare parts. If you are interested in those components, you might be interested in purchasing the whole K5. It was in working condition. Those specific parts were working. Let me know. I will let it go for $125 plus shipping. I have other projects to work on.

          Bruce

          If you run across an extra circuit board for the display and data wheel, (unfortunately, the main board), I'm interested.
          Rig

        • joelbraverman
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2010
            Hi Fabio, welcome to K5Synth!

            -Joel

            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2010
              Howdy,

               Yes, All that stuff is on the big PCB. I tried changing the parts, but didn't do it right.
              Rig