New file uploaded to k5synth

  • k5synth@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 12, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the k5synth
      group.

      File : /Patch Library/K5 Narf's Multis & Singles .zip
      Uploaded by : narfman96 <narfman96@...>
      Description : K5 Sysex Multis and Singles from the best of my MQ9 library.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      narfman96 <narfman96@...>
    • WT
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 6, 2012
        Yes, I downloaded the circuit layouts but the way you labelled the
        servicemanual file made me suspect that it should be a Part 2 of the manual
        in addition to the board layouts.

        Thanks !

        WT