News about K5 ROM upgrades

  • antdes45
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2008
      Hi all!

      I (finally) have a PayPal account and went to see the shipping costs.

      It will be $2 to Canada, $3 to USA and $4 anywhere else.
      I haven't checked for multiple units, but since they'll be shipped
      with letter mail, I think shipping is set to a fixed rate no matter
      the weight.

      The price is $6 CAD per ROM.
      I still haven't reprogrammed the K4/K4r ROMs. Kawai sent me V1.3
      rather than V1.4 at first, but now I have the good version.

      I can still take new requests as I have a few spares.

      People who confirmed should receive a PayPal invoice in a few days.

      Cheers,
      Antoine
    • James Gangemi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2008
        What version if the K5 upgrade? This is the first I've heard of it.
        Thanks.

        To: k5synth@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2008
          What version is the K5 upgrade? This is the first I've heard of it. What does it do in terms of improvments?

          Thanks.

          To: k5synth@yahoogroups.com
          From: antoine@...
          Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:16:58 +0000

          Hi all!

          I (finally) have a PayPal account and went to see the shipping costs.

          It will be $2 to Canada, $3 to USA and $4 anywhere else.
          I haven't checked for multiple units, but since they'll be shipped
          with letter mail, I think shipping is set to a fixed rate no matter
          the weight.

          The price is $6 CAD per ROM.
          I still haven't reprogrammed the K4/K4r ROMs. Kawai sent me V1.3
          rather than V1.4 at first, but now I have the good version.

          I can still take new requests as I have a few spares.

          People who confirmed should receive a PayPal invoice in a few days.

          Cheers,
          Antoine

          Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.
        • antdes45
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2008
            Hi James,

            it's version 1.3 for the K5, or 1.2 for the K5m

            Antoine

            --- In k5synth@yahoogroups.com, James Gangemi <jbgange@...> wrote:

            > What version if the K5 upgrade? This is the first I've heard of it.
            > Thanks.
            >

            > To: k5synth@...: antoine@...: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:16:58
            +0000Subject: [k5synth] News about K5 ROM upgrades

            http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld