Re: K5 1.3 order

  • Tommy Priakos
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi Antoine, is it too late to put in my order for the upgrade?

      I thought I had the 1.3 in my K5 since I received some updates when I
      was in the UK, but I just checked and my display says I'm running my
      keyboard with the 1.2. Sorry for not checking on this sooner, I haven't
      been using my K5 that much.

      Thanks,
      Tommy Priakos
    • Antoine DeschĂȘnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Tommy, no it's not too late.

        Hi to everyone, I spent a little too much much money this month again,
        so I will not order the parts before I know I have enough money to buy
        them, which will be once I'll have paid all the PayPal bills... The
        reason is that I'm getting a few other parts at the same time as the
        ROMs that I'll program(Including a breadboard to start working on the
        K5's volume control circuit).

        Antoine

        Tommy Priakos a Ă©crit :