K5 ROMs

  • Antoine Deschênes
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 26, 2007
      Could someone remind me to buy the ROMs this wekend?
    • Laurent Lacroix
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 26, 2007
        Hi Antoine,

        Is it too late to ask you one for my K5m ?

        Laurent
      • Antoine Deschênes
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 26, 2007
          Hi, no problem!

          --
          Antoine Deschênes
        • Antoine Deschênes
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 23, 2007
            Hi Mark,

            have things advanced with your K5?

            Antoine

            2007/7/26, bill bigrig <billbigrig@...>:
            > Howdy,
            >
            > Yep, I should get a 1.3 also, just in case I get this
            > thing up and running.
            > rig
            >

            > --- gdarceyclmg <gdarcey@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I'd be interrested in the 1.3 ROMS. Does anyone know
            > > if it's a major thing or something
            > > minor. I currently have 1.2
            > >

            > > --- In k5synth@yahoogroups.com, Antoine Deschênes
            > > <antdes45@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi guys,
            > > >
            > > > I will not buy the ROMs until two weeks, I'm not
            > > going to be there to
            > > > get them programmed.

            Antoine Deschênes
          • bill bigrig
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 23, 2007
              Howdy,

              No, I got another set of chips and am going to go in
              and replace them once more, but haven't had the time
              yet. I am sceptical if I'll get this thing running. I
              guess I'm going to have to contact Kawai and buy the
              schematic before I go in again. Then I'll be able to
              test as I go. Thanx for the inquiry.
              rig