Re: [k5synth] K5m without LCD

  • Antoine DeschĂȘnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007
      Like Joel said, the Atari editor is good, and it works with XP with the
      Steem emulator.

      It's probably possible to fix it as well, I think I found suitable
      replacements the other day at futurelec.com
      It's easier to browse through patches or do a small function edit with
      the LCD, configuring the MIDI and SYSTEM panels are your biggest
      problems without it.

      Emil a Ă©crit :

      http://mail.yahoo.com