K5 as a master keyboard...

  • j brave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      I was trying to use the K5 as a master keyboard to run the arpeggiator on my
      MicroQ. For some reason, the "Hold" ("Latch") function wasn't working.
      Finally I figured out it was the K5 - something it transmits when you
      release the key, maybe release velocity, tells the arp in the MicroQ to stop
      playing. Doesn't happen with other keyboards though.

      Joel