K5 Manual

  • antdes45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I scanned 4 pages from the Syntonyx Overtone Manual. Someone can tell
      if he/she want it before I continue to scan it?

      I will change the currently available file for the one coming straight
      out of the floppies copied to the same directory. The difference is
      that ov.bat will not be modified.

      The manual will be PDF, not tons of JPEGs.

      I will change the file description too.