Will a K1 card work in a K5?

  • nelsonj_sce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      Hey all, in cleaning an old drawer I came across a K1 64 Voice RAM
      card. Does anyone know if I can use this card with my K5? It is the
      same size and looks like the connectors are the same. Will it work
      with my K5?

      Thanks.
    • Andy Kredt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
        Sorry, it doesn't work... I have both synths.

        http://mail.yahoo.com