Had anyone success with that "Wave Analyser" on a k5000 ?

  • phonophobie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      just curious, since i get some good results on my k5 and would like to
      use it on the k5000 either. I tried it a few times but nothing
      happened. Maybe, i am missing something?

      cheers
      phono.
    • Leslie Sanford
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        >just curious, since i get some good results on my k5 and would like to
        >use it on the k5000 either. I tried it a few times but nothing
        >happened. Maybe, i am missing something?

        Unfortunately, I don't have a K5000 to test out the program on, so I don't
        know if I got the system exclusive messages correct. Odds are I'm not
        packing the messages correctly, so you're probably not missing anything.
      • phonophobie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
          ok, anyway, thanks for that nice tool! I get good results by using
          different notes at analysing waves. The oem version of soundiver for
          the k5000 will do resynthesis too - so i have to use this instead...

          --- In k5synth@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Sanford" <jabberdabber@h...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
            >ok, anyway, thanks for that nice tool! I get good results by using
            >different notes at analysing waves. The oem version of soundiver for
            >the k5000 will do resynthesis too - so i have to use this instead...

            Hopefully, I'll figure out how to pack the messages correctly at some point
            and you'll be able to use the program with the K5000. I'll look at the
            program soon, and if you'd like, I'll send you an updated version to try
            out.

            BTW, if you happen to have the sysex documention for the K5000 and can
            provide info on the messages needed to send harmonic amplitude data, that
            would be a great help.
          • phonophobie
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
              i am not intoo programming sysex or software, so i think i´m no big
              help. But there is the k5000group at yahoo, which has a good
              filesection too: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/K5000
              you´ll find the manual there aswell. Also a guy called xavier is doing
              a k5k editorproject since a while. Maybe he is interested in sharing
              infos? his site: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xazahouse

              However i´ll try an updated version if you send it to me. thanks