Wave Analyzer + Microsoft

  • phonophobie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      HI! I decided to try out the Wave Analyzer to do some resynthesis. In
      the ReadMe.txt i read about the System Requirements:

      -------------------
      You must have Windows 98 Second Edition or a later Windows operating
      system installed on your computer. You will also need the .Net
      Framework installed as well as the DirectX 9 Runtime. You can find
      both of these here:
      -------------------

      The Links are dead. So i don´t really know what to download and
      install. Can someone help me out? I am on Windows XP (german). I don´t
      want to develop any applications, or play any 3dgames - so i just need
      the stuff for wave analyser. I am always a little sceptical about
      windows updates, so i will make a backup first.

      Thanx
      Phono
    • Antoine Deschênes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004

        Crimo$oft(microsoft).com/downloads :

        crimo$oft.com/directx
        &
        .NET          http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/f/3/4f3ac857-e063-45d0-9835-83894f20e808/dotnetfx.exe

        I am always a little sceptical about
        windows updates

        Only time you need to backup is when getting a Service Pack. Updates are updating files that were worse before.
        Ex. DirectX 9.0a&- have a bad quartz.dll file so somebody could access your computer(Updates are all things like this).
        And .NET is just software like any other(Except it's crappy software made for crappy hundred $ OS(Office for Commercial use is 1,000$CDN). Don't worry about updates, I've already downloaded 50 at the time and it worked.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
          ok. Thanx for the infos! I just make my first experiments on k5
          resynthesis - i like this tool a lot!

          cheers
          phono

          --- In k5synth@yahoogroups.com, Antoine Deschênes <antdes45@n...> wrote:

          > Crimo$oft(microsoft).com/downloads :
          >
          > crimo$oft.com/directx
          > &
          > .NET

          http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/f/3/4f3ac857-e063-45d0-9835-83894f=
          20e808/dotnetfx.exe

          > I am always a little sceptical about
          > windows updates
          >
          > Only time you need to backup is when getting a Service Pack. Updates
          are
          > updating files that were worse before.
          > Ex. DirectX 9.0a&- have a bad quartz.dll file so somebody could access
          > your computer(Updates are all things like this).
          > And .NET is just software like any other(Except it's crappy software
          > made for crappy hundred $ OS(Office for Commercial use is 1,000$CDN).
          > Don't worry about updates, I've already downloaded 50 at the time
          and it
          > worked.
          >
          > sidstation@h... a écrit:
          >
          > > HI! I decided to try out the Wave Analyzer to do some resynthesis. In
          > > the ReadMe.txt i read about the System Requirements:
          > >
          > > -------------------
          > > You must have Windows 98 Second Edition or a later Windows operating
          > > system installed on your computer. You will also need the .Net
          > > Framework installed as well as the DirectX 9 Runtime. You can find
          > > both of these here:
          > > -------------------
          > >
          > > The Links are dead. So i don´t really know what to download and
          > > install. Can someone help me out? I am on Windows XP (german). I don´t
          > > want to develop any applications, or play any 3dgames - so i just need
          > > the stuff for wave analyser. I am always a little sceptical about
          > > windows updates, so i will make a backup first.
          > >
          > > Thanx
          > > Phono
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295q95s5/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=g=
          rplch/S=1705032144:HM/EXP=1094334608/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www=
          .netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298>