Re: [k5synth] Re: LED Backlight

  • Antoine Deschênes
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 4 7:20 AM
      Oops, looks like this message has been in my drafts for months..

      OK, and apparently there are some Newhaven LCDs that work on the Wavestation and should work just as well on the K5 :

      Same pinout, and uses the "RA6963" controller, equivalent to the T6963 used on the K5's Toshiba LCD.

      There is Blue/White, Green/Black or White/Black available. The White/Black uses a "better" LCD type, which gets you better viewing angles.

      -- Antoine Deschênes

      2012/11/24 jammie <jammie.emma@...>

      i fitted one in my k5m and theres loads of room you have to add washers

      the one from rs also fits the 01w t1/2/3/ex and the wavestation sy99 and the k2000

      and it uses the same chip set as the 5005 display

      you only need to do the contrast mod on the yamahas

      never had to do it on the k5m or the sy99

      they are on back order for the blue they only have black on white