K5 for Sale

  • michael@sdsservices.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
      This being a K5 group I figured I would offer it here for sale first.
      I have a like new K5 board that has never been gigged, only used in my home, I am the original owner, everything works perfect, keys are bright white, finish is as new.
      I am located in the Boston Ma USA area if anyone is interested
      I would like to get $300 for the board

      You can email me directly golfer_michael at msn dot com

      Thanks
      Michael