ham equipment 4 sale

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      A friend of my wife's recently lost her husband in the Hazleton, Pa area. The
      widow wants to sell his equipment. I am asking what does the group think the
      equipment is worth and/or can provide a link with average prices for used
      equipment.
      I fear that she could get ripped off and want to inform her of what is a
      reasonable price.

      Here's what she has:

      Icom HF transceiver IC 761--http://www.rigpix.com/icom/ic761.htm

      Kenwood 144 th225 with charger

      Drake spr-4 receiver http://www.dxing.com/rx/r8b.htm

      Please reply directly to me and not on the list.

      73'

      Bob Reynolds
      WB3DYE