Re: [Murgas ARC] Re: 432 EME

  • George K3ZK
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2013
      Yep sure do. Have 10 thru 20m.
    • Herb Krumich
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2013
        The sked today went well
        KL6M had power supply trouble which controlled his dish. He finally got it repaired and we had a quick CW contact for my first Alaska on 432 mhz. After our QSO I got a message from W7IUV in the state of Washington. We made a contact which gave me another new 432 mhz state.
        This contact occured right before the moon set to the west
        73's
        Herb
      • Herb Krumich
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2014
          Last night I was reluctant to fire things up due to snow and ice from the afternoon.
          I first checked the SWR with low power and the antennas seemed to tune OK.
          When the moon was at 20 degrees I started calling CQ on JT65B.
          Quickly in my log was G4RGK.
          Then was followed by LZ1DX - UA3PTW (EXTREMELY LOUD)
          DL8GP - OK1TEH - DK3WG - DF3RU - UT5DL
          All these contacts were made around 432.070
          Then before going QRT I tuned to the lower end of the band, and made two CW contacts.
          I2FHW and OK1CA.
          I wanted to try 1296 but the elevation readout is still being worked on
          1296 is a much easier band for EME
          73's Herb
          If anyone wants to see our EME station, give me a message for times and dates
          Thanks