Re: [Murgas ARC] Re: 432 EME

  • George K3ZK
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2013
      Yep sure do. Have 10 thru 20m.
    • Herb Krumich
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2013
        The sked today went well
        KL6M had power supply trouble which controlled his dish. He finally got it repaired and we had a quick CW contact for my first Alaska on 432 mhz. After our QSO I got a message from W7IUV in the state of Washington. We made a contact which gave me another new 432 mhz state.
        This contact occured right before the moon set to the west
        73's
        Herb
      • Herb Krumich
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 8, 2014
          Last night I was reluctant to fire things up due to snow and ice from the afternoon.
          I first checked the SWR with low power and the antennas seemed to tune OK.
          When the moon was at 20 degrees I started calling CQ on JT65B.
          Quickly in my log was G4RGK.
          Then was followed by LZ1DX - UA3PTW (EXTREMELY LOUD)
          DL8GP - OK1TEH - DK3WG - DF3RU - UT5DL
          All these contacts were made around 432.070
          Then before going QRT I tuned to the lower end of the band, and made two CW contacts.
          I2FHW and OK1CA.
          I wanted to try 1296 but the elevation readout is still being worked on
          1296 is a much easier band for EME
          73's Herb
          If anyone wants to see our EME station, give me a message for times and dates
          Thanks
        • Herb Krumich
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 20, 2015
            Looks like I have the receive issues taken care of on 432 mhz.
            Just got done working UX0FF and OK1KIR with very nice signals
            EME contest is in two weekends and hope to do better than the
            35 contacts I made last month

            73's from Bear Creek
            Herb K2LNS
          • George K3ZK
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 20, 2015
              Thanks for the update...good luck
            • Herb Krumich
              Message 6 of 11 , May 2
                I just got done completing several contacts on 432 EME but the best one out of the lot was with Africa
                At first there was QSB issues , but the contact was completed at 19:07 Z
                This completes our WAC on another frequency
                Now to gather some QSL cards
                73's from Bear Creek
                Herb K2LNS