FROM BOB-WB3DYE

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      I am sorry to say that Ted Lapchon of Plymouth, WB3GOV has decided to get out
      of ham radio for a number of reasons.
      The following gear is for sale:

      Yaesu FT757GX-HF rig
      Matching MD 1 Desk Mike
      MFJ tuner 989C
      Icom 271A-2 meter SSB/FM
      Matching Desk mic ICSM 6 Desk mike
      Icom 2 meter O2AT and Battery charger
      Manuals for all rigs

      Tri band beam on tower--Buyer would have to remove it.

      He would like to deal with hams who are within driving distance of grid
      square FN21

      Contact: Ted Lapchon 570-779-3469